Before using the site:
2. A visitor/user is considered to be any individual who uses the information, pieces of information, programs, files or interfaces which he/she has arrived at through any means, even if he/she arrives at the aforementioned criteria after processing of the information from the site and even if the information has been taken out of context of the site as they appear on the site.
5. The use of the site, its contents and services are offered to the user in a manner that is subject to agreement to all the terms contained in this agreement by the user.
6. The operators of the site are obligated to uphold only that which is mentioned in this agreement.
7. Use of the site and its services are tantamount to agreement on the part of the user to the terms presented in this agreement.
10. The management of the site does not commit to satisfy every demand and request of the user; likewise, the management of the site cannot promise that the service provided to the user will be provided without error/malfunction and delay.
11. The management of the site cannot be held responsible for the validity or integrity of the information attained through use of the site.
12. The SHUTAF site and all that belongs to it, including all secondary pages, belonging to the site and e-mail addresses and all programs and interfaces, contents, tools, services, digital information, databases, passwords and codes, design of the site, advertisements, textual and design content, and every activity or production considered intellectual property, all the aforementioned belong to the SHUTAF site and to the legal owners and may not be used publicly and/or commercially (except for personal use) without the permission of the management of the site.
13. The SHUTAF site reserves the exclusive right not to publicize information and contents that are in violation of the laws of the State of Israel and/or the privacy of other users and/or information that is not considered moral or ethical according to the managers of the site and their employees.
14. The management of the site cannot commit to be available at all times without errors or disconnections in the availability of the site on the internet. Likewise, the management of the site is entitled to terminate availability from time to time for purposes of site maintenance and organization. There will be no monetary compensation/reimbursement or credit awarded for malfunctions and technical errors or temporary disconnections in the availability of the site.
15. The management of the site will determine which posts will be posted on the site, what advertising content (banners) will be posted on the site and which links to other sites will be posted on the site, but is not responsible for consequences that may arise from the postings or links for the user. In order to eliminate all doubt, the management of the site will not be held responsible if any type of advertiser and/or user succeeds to bypass the management’s control and posts without the permission and agreement of the management team.
16. Despite the fact that during the first stage all information and content on the site will be provided at no charge, the management of the site reserves the right to deviate from this policy and charge fees for certain services. A price will appear for services that can be attained by paying a fee.
17. The user hereby declares that he/she permits the site to “implant” text files and programs on his/her computer (“cookies’) that allow identification of the user.
18. The management of the site is not obligated and not responsible for any service or merchandise that is purchased and/or acquired through the site, or any other kind of deal that is executed via the site.
19. The management of the site is not responsible for any damage or loss that may be caused to the user as a result of using the site (directly or indirectly), whether it be financial, mental, physical, likewise for violation of privacy, slander/defamation, libel, violation of copyright laws or any other matter. The user is aware that any use of the site is conducted at the risk of the user.
20. The management of the site is not able to follow, filter or supervise the contents posted on the site by the users. The responsibility for the contents is undertaken by the users who posted the content on the site and it is their sole responsibility to bear the consequences of any damage that may be caused.
22. Allowing the posting of ads on the site is not considered tantamount to endorsement, expression of opinion or viewpoint. The contents of the ad are the sole responsibility of the author of the ad itself.
23. The management of the site cannot promise that the site is ‘free” of viruses, Trojan horses, hackers and other factors that may harm the user of the site and his/her property. Similarly so, the management of the site will not be held responsible for any damage or harm that may be caused, information that is stolen and other acts that may be committed against the user because of insecure surfing on the site.
24. The management of the site does not have any ability to keep track of the individuals registered on the site and is not able to filter them in any manner.
25. The management of the site will not be held responsible to settle any conflicts between users.
26. The management of the site reserves the right to collect information, content, ads that are related to the site and the patterns of use of the site and to use this information at any time according to the decision of the operators of the site.
Obligations of the User on the Site:
27. The user commits to use information, content and services provided by the site in accordance with the requirements of the site and subject to the guidelines and directives of the site.
28. The user commits not to upload, store or distribute through the site one of the following forms of content:
28.1 Content forbidden by law and/or content that is intended for use to carry out an illegal act.
28.2 Content that poses harm to the operation of the site and/or other users.
28.3 Content of a quality characterized by slander, harassment, propaganda, threats, pornography, racism, personal insult, etc.
28.4 Content containing viruses and harmful programs or content that may cause damage or harm.
28.5 Content that is considered advertising or of commercial quality.
28.6 Content that violates copyright and intellectual property laws.
28.7 Content that is in violation of libel and slander laws and/or personal privacy protection laws.
28.8 Distribution and sending of “junk mail” (spam) and/or chain letters.
30. Registration on the site is personal. Registered users are not allowed to transmit authorized user information to another party for the use of the personal user account by another individual.
31. The user entrusts the management of the site with the right to use all contents uploaded by the user including distribution and publicizing of the content (without revealing the personal details or any other detail or piece of information that may indicate or lead to the personal information of the user).
32. The user commits to provide correct and accurate information with relation to registration on the site. Likewise, the user commits to provide correct and accurate information during the course of interaction with other users on the site. The user bears the sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted or transmitted through the site.
33. The user declares that he/she will not be permitted to sell products or services through use of the site.
35. The user hereby declares that through the act of posting and uploading content to the SHUTAF site he/she foregoes all rights to use of the content and will not make any legal claims on the basis of the use of this content.
36. The user will be responsible for protecting his/her password for the site.
37. The user will responsible for all activity in his/her personal account and therefore is also responsible for every response taken on behalf of the management of the site (deletion of a post, expulsion from the site…).
38. The user agrees and gives permission for the management of the site to use information provided during the course of registration to the site and any other piece of information that will be collected with regards to patterns of use of the site, for the purpose of improving the services provided by the site and in order to inform the user of services and products offered by the site and by third parties.
39. The management of the site will be entitled to bring advertisements to the knowledge of the user by sending advertisements to the private residential mailing address of the user and to the e-mail address of the user if the user agreed to such during the course of registration to the site.
40. Any virtual connection (through a media platform) and/or non-virtual (real, face-to-face, frontal) connection of the user with other users and/or with any other individual involved in any way to the use of the site, is established and conducted at the risk of the user alone. It is highly recommended to consider at length, and to confirm as much information about the second party before establishing any connection and/or meeting. The management of the site recommends employing as much caution as possible before establishing any connection and/or meeting with another user.
41. Under no circumstance, will the management of the site be held responsible for the outcome of any established relationship as previously stated, whether it may result, without limitation, in physical, mental, financial, emotional or any other kind of damage.